Connections Consulting, Inc.
At the nexus of education, workforce, and economic development
- the latest research on job market trends and growth projections for your local community?
- assistance in making the case to stakeholders about the need to expand workforce skill training?
- expertise in Career Pathways, industry skill standards, job analysis or workplace education?
- an experienced project manager to provide additional support for your team?
- customized reports, graphics, and presentations to support cutting-edge research and analysis?
We work with ALL stakeholders -- employers, economic partners, workforce boards, educational institutions, and community organizations -- to make change!
Established in 2002, Connections Consulting collaborates with the highest-quality workforce and educational organizations to provide these services:
Internet research, focus groups, surveys, group facilitation, field interviews -- we can help you find the data you need.
Labor Market Analysis
Learn how local education and training programs align with the local job market.
Policy Development and Analysis
Use real-time data to create far-reaching policies that change your community.
Let us help your team achieve outcomes that make a difference.
Labor Market Resources
Check back here often for the latest research, best practices, and cutting-edge resources to help your organization make the right decisions. We will be posting links, reports, and other materials you can use.